Winter is one of the most favorite seasons of children. They can play enough snow balls, build castles of snow, play hockey and ski. And after such an eventful day they can come back home and drink a warm cup of delicious cocoa.
1. Make a street lamp of the snow.
Make snow balls, pile them up and place inside a turned on lamp. Wonderful!
2. Make ice balls of balloons, water and food colour.
3. Build a geodesic dome made of cardboard. Bonus: it takes many hours of children’s attention and efforts.
4. Snow globe. It is possible to place a photo of your scamp. You will also need glycerine, glass jar with a top.
5. While it snows outside, make giant 3D-snowflakes at home.
6. Embody your children’s favorite cartoon children in life. It’s easy.
7. Got no sleds to skate? Make your own of cardboard and scotch tape!
8. Make popsicles.
9. Or snow candy with maple syrup.
10. Snowflakes of dough with cinnamon, which can be eaten.
11. Make bright and magical decorations of ice and colors.
12. As long as it’s cold outside, you can experiment with soap bubbles.
13. Make a camp. And don’t forget to build a “bonfire.”
14. Dissolve food colors in the water, fill a spray and paint a snowman!
15. Or make a rainbow in the middle of winter.
16. Take a look at the snow lying on the trees – you can see different figures and supplement them by details.
17. Or, if the weather is too cold, try to make a snowman at warm house.
18. Surprise your children by a trick with hot chocolate. You’ll need soda, vinegar and hot chocolate itself.
19. Colour the night with bright lights that can be made from simple bottles of water and glowing cores.
20. Melt chocolate, put down a plastic spoon, and when the chocolate has hardened slightly, add on top of it marshmallow, nuts, raisins, coconut – whatever you want. You’ll get chocolate spoons for tea after winter walks.