Having read this article, you may not recognize you.
Just one month of work to improve your life!
So, for each week there is a plan – three tasks that are to be implemented in your life. You should work on them all the month.
Week 1: Cleaning the body and mind
- Get up early, at 6 am. So you have time for yourself, which is never enough during the day. Result – peace and quiet, you can, without being distracted do your business, while everybody sleeps. This is the perfect time for morning practices and setting your body for a productive day. Laziness and unwillingness to get up early aren’t an indicator of fatigue. For me it is a sign that you don’t want to live your life. You get up early and think: “Again gloomy morning, subway, traffic jams, work …” Your first thought should be “Roll on the morning – a new day!”. It is unlikely that getting up early with such a feeling may be a problem. So, it turns out, it works both ways. If your life plays all the colors and sparkles, it will be easy to get up in the morning. Or …If it is easy to get up in the morning your life will sparkle!
- Light diet. We need an enormous amount of energy for future changes. Probably, it is now being spent to keep our body in the normal functioning state in spite of the influence of alcohol, cigarettes, heavy fatty foods, pastries, sweets … Everyone has a list of these weaknesses. You can choose the kind of nutrition that you seem right. I believe in vegetarianism and raw food. But one thing I know for sure: alcohol, chips, sugary drinks, prepared foods, junk food aren’t included into any healthy eating concept. So you should exclude it all. Reduce portions and don’t eat a lot before going to bed. Listen to your body or nutritionist. The most important thing is not to burden you with the removal and digestion of toxins. On the contrary, it is necessary to maximally facilitate your body, to feed it with a light healthy delicious food. Your body will be happy, and you’ll have the energy for action.
- It’s my favorite and most mandatory. Do not tire of repeating: the tone and health of the physical body – a prerequisite for spiritual health. A motion, as is known, the life. So, to awaken the life (and spirit) into the mouth of the body, you have to stir! In any suitable manner you. My options are: yoga, running and dancing. Try to move more every day, in any form: to dance in front of the mirror, going to work; abandon the elevator and take the stairs; arrange a full Street workout in the gym, it does not matter.
Week 2: Cleaning the space, affairs and environment
- Space cleaning. Throw away all! Table boxes and wardrobes aren’t considered. Restore order in all the corners on all tables in all bookcases, in all places. Think: everything in your home takes not only a piece of space, but also a piece of your energy. Each one, even the smallest! Is it worth it? Leave only really useful and necessary things that inspire you. For example: if you still keep the bear, which your boyfriend gave you on February 14, 1998, and you broke up with him, you shouldn’t keep it anymore. Get rid without thinking! You’ll see it will be easier to breathe. Especially if you wipe all dust and clean the floor.
- Affairs and liabilities cleaning. Remember how many years you are going to learn Spanish. And how many plans were transferred to a new “to do list”? Think of all the promises you made to yourself and others. And decide what to do with them. In fact, there are two options: (1) to do (2) to abandon them forever. But if you can’t delete something from the list – start doing it tomorrow. Do something instead of dragging a load of responsibility and frustration.
- Cleaning of the environment. Finish all the relationships that draw you back into depression. Refuse to communicate with those who criticize everything and eternally dissatisfied with everything. Abandon those with whom there is nothing left in common, those who have nothing to teach. And learn to go, to say no. Allow yourself to be ungrateful, ill-bred, crazy bitch – if that’s the price of freedom. The only exception is parents. In my opinion, it is necessary to establish the relationship with them. However hard it may be.
Week 3: The plans, goals and dreams
- Write, and implement your goals. You’ve got the same list from the previous week. How about that? Does it cause joy, enthusiasm and a desire to roll up your sleeves? If it doesn’t, you may want to erase a few more points from it. Or to perform them, and then erase. In both cases, you will find a surge of strength and will to live. And to add something that makes everything inside you freeze pending. Remember that you love or loved once. You should write a plan that you do want to perform, from which the knees will shake and hands will itch. All in the same time.
- List of icredibilities. Write a list of your dreams that will never come true. Well, such bold and exorbitant dreams that no one would ever believe in their realization. It may include world domination and the desire to climb Everest (at the age of 89). Turn off the criticism and imagine all the possibilities of the world in your hands. You’ve got money, desired contacts, all the talent you need. What would you like?
- Plan every day. Every evening, write a plan for the next day. A short, rough, whatever – but the plan has to be. Even if on the next day you will never remember about the existence of this plan, your productivity will increase significantly. It’s tested! And don’t forget: look into your plan and ask yourself where you are going. Is it the right way? Are you moving somewhere at all? Why?
Week 4: Expanding the boundaries
- Try to live differently. Enjoy the little things. Find a new road to work. Go to a new cafe or in a very expensive store. Try a new sport. Try to do what you’ve never done. Every day, doing the usual things try to do them a little bit differently. We need to create a habit of trying new things, gradually leave the beaten paths.
- Go out of your comfort zone. Of course, doing all of the previous points from the list you’ve already went out of your comfort zone. But here we go further – we will look into the eyes of our fears. And not only look, but also fight against them. Are you afraid of heights? Go skydiving. Are you afraid of the boss – go to the boss with fresh innovations. Are you afraid of new people – go to a party in an unfamiliar company. And go alone, without hiding behind a girlfriend / boyfriend. And learn to communicate.
- Have a rest. Did you think we were going only to work? But have a rest only outdoors, only alone and turn off the Internet.
What awaits you in the middle of this road (not at the end, because it is an endless road), will exceed your expectations. Doing these (easy!) things on a daily basis, by introducing them in your life, you will feel the harmony, omnipotence. You will see the light at the end of the tunnel. It sounds snobbishly, but the truth is such.